In 2019 the Stuart Speedway will be doing something different on Friday nights. The track will be hosting Fun Fridays.
Fun Fridays will consist of UTV & Side by Sides, 2 Man Cruisers, and the new Extreme Auto Cross.
The Extreme Auto Cross is a cheap way to have fun and race for possible $1000.00 to win (if there are 40 cars or more). The class will run on a road course with possible jumps and other obstacles.
The first Fun Friday will on May 24th. Below are the rules for the Extreme Auto Cross. For more information, please contact Mike Van Genderen at 641-521-0330.
1. Glass removed. Windshield optional. Must have roll over protection. Roll cage okay. Driver must have door protection and if you have a passenger they must also have door protection and roll over protection. Window nets required. If you have a passenger they must also have a window net.
2. Drivers and co-drivers must be at least 16. Helmets, gloves, closed shoes, neck brace, and long sleeve and long pants required.
3. All vehicles must remain stock. No excessive bumper reinforcements. Numbers on both sides 24” X 4” min.
4. DOT tires. Doors welded or chained shut. Fuel cells ok and full roll bars.
5. Two classes. FWD Cars/mini vans will be one class. Compact trucks and SUVs will be the other. 4WD must have front drive shaft removed. No early 70’s or 80’s Cadillacs or Buick’s allowed.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Stuart International Speedway.