Grandstands Adults: $10 - Kids: $5 Pit Passes: $25 - Kids: $15
7PM Race Time
On Friday May 24th we will kick off Extreme Auto Cross for $1000 to win based on 40 cars and 10 places paid in each class. The fun thing with this is there can be 2 people in each vehicle. We will do this one Friday per month.
Extreme Auto Cross
1. FWD cars & mini vans in one class. $1000 to win 40 cars plus
2. Compact trucks & SUV in other class. $1000 to win 40 cars plus
It will be road course racing with maybe a jump or two and some other obstacles Full Saftey Gear For all Classes!
Stuart Speedway Extreme Auto Cross Rules
1. Glass removed. Windshield optional. Must have roll over protection. Roll cage okay. Driver must have door protection and if you have a passenger they must also have door protection and roll over protection. Window nets required. If you have a passenger they must also have a window net.
2. Drivers and co-drivers must be at least 16. Helmets, gloves, closed shoes, neck brace, and long sleeve and long pants required.
3. All vehicles must remain stock. No excessive bumper reinforcements. Numbers on both sides 24” X 4” min.
4. DOT tires. Doors welded or chained shut. Fuel cells ok and full roll bars.
5. Two classes. FWD Cars/mini vans will be one class. Compact trucks and SUVs will be the other. 4WD must have front drive shaft removed. No early 70’s or 80’s Cadillacs or Buick’s allowed.
We are looking at $1000 to win each night in the car/mini van class. Ten places paid in both classes. We are also looking at $1000 claim option on all winning vehicles starting the 2nd race.
We will also be racing Side by Sides, UTV, 4 wheelers, ATV, and dirt bikes on the road course. These classes will all be divided up separately.
These classes race for a trophy. We don't want the professionals to race. This is for anyone who has a Dirt Bike UTV, Side by Side, and 4 wheeler to come out and just have fun and race in front of their family and friends with their everyday equipment at home. We have a kids power wheel class as well for our future racers!
Any questions, please contact Mike Van Genderen at 641-521-0330
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Stuart International Speedway.